PCI Compliance Overview for Austin Merchants & Small Businesses
Call Texas Compliance, LLC at 1-888-447-2209, ext. 700 for high-quality, fixed fee compliance and certification services for Austin, TX businesses. As one of North America’s longest licensed PCI-QSA firms, Texas Compliance, LLC, and its affiliated entities, has built an efficient PCI DSS compliance model consisting of lockstep phases for rapid and complete compliance.
While most merchants and service providers in Austin are spending hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars on annual PCI DSS compliance, Texas Compliance, LLC’s clients are building an efficient process that saves both time and money. From essential policy templates to Level 1 onsite assessments – and more – Texas Compliance, LLC offers a wealth of cost-effective, fixed-fee solutions for PCI DSS compliance.
PCI DSS QSA Compliance & Certification Austin, TX | Fixed Fees
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) are an important component for ensuring cardholder data is secure when being stored, processed and/or transmitted, so talk to the industry leaders today at Texas Compliance, LLC by contacting our most senior PCI-QSA at 1-888-447-2209, ext. 700.
Texas Compliance, LLC offers the following PCI DSS services to merchants and service providers throughout the Austin, TX area:
1. PCI DSS Readiness Assessments: One of the most important initiatives any merchant or service provider in Austin, TX can undertake regarding PCI DSS compliance is performing a brief, yet comprehensive readiness assessment for helping define audit boundaries, business functions, personnel involved, and other important scope considerations. PCI DSS compliance can be complex and time-consuming – all the more reason for performing a readiness assessment – which Texas Compliance, LLC offers at fixed-fee pricing.
Along with offering PCI scoping & readiness assessments for Austin businesses, we also provide comprehensive services for helping both merchants and service providers complete the PCI DSS Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ). Many businesses find the SAQs to be complex and challenging, often requiring assistance from an expert consultant. As a licensed PCI-QSAC since 2008, our professionals have years of experience in helping businesses all throughout Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio with their respective PCI-SAQ challenges. Remember something very important – “self-assessing” is often easier said than done, so reach out to Texas’ PCI DSS experts today at Texas Compliance, LLC.
2. Technical Remediation Services: Technical remediation is just as important as policy documentation remediation, and it too can be a time-consuming endeavor, thankfully Texas Compliance, LLC also provides assistance by offering industry leading hardening documents, along with actual remediation services that are independent from our auditing team. From misconfigured firewalls to weak passwords and more, technical remediation will need to be high on your list for ensuring PCI DSS compliance is met for Austin businesses.
3. Policies and Procedures Writing: Texas Compliance, LLC also offers comprehensive policy writing for PCI DSS compliance for Austin businesses. With over fifty (50) different policies and procedures needed for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards compliance, Texas Compliance, LLC is your go-to firm for this important task. Call and speak with our QSA at 1-888-447-2209, ext. 700 to learn more.
Stop and think about how much time and effort is needed for developing all required information security policies and procedures for PCI DSS compliance – quite a bit. In fact, most organizations fail to recognize the efforts needed when it comes to documentation, thus compounding the challenges for complying with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). With Texas Compliance, LLC, we provide our valued Austin, TX clients with world-class policy toolkits and templates – essential documentation for helping ensuring rapid compliance with the PCI DSS standards. It’s just one of the many reasons why we’re the go-to firm for merchants and service providers in Austin, TX.
So, how many different information security policies and procedures are needed for compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards? Great question! It really depends on scope and what your PCI DSS reporting requirements are as an Austin business. Compliance with a full-blown Level 1 assessment by a PCI-QSA could require as many as fifty (50) different policies and procedures, while compliance with SAQ-A would require just a handful. Again, scope is the ultimate driver in this scenario, so please keep this in mind. Call and speak with our QSA at 1-888-447-2209, ext. 700 to learn more about your PCI DSS documentation needs.
4. Penetration Testing: Penetration testing is often a requirement for many merchants – and service providers – that need to become PCI DSS compliant. What’s more, many businesses actually have to perform two (2) penetration tests each year – a new, strict reporting requirement put forth the PCI DSS standards. Texas Compliance, LLC offers fixed-fees for penetration testing for all Texas businesses, co contact us today to learn more.
This “can” be an expensive proposition, and it’s why it’s important to work with a PCI-QSAC firm with years of experience performing network and application layer penetration tests for Austin businesses.
Additionally, we can also assist in finding your business a great vulnerability scanning solution as both merchants and service providers will need to scan their networks on a quarterly basis to show they have “clean” scans. The scanning process for both internal and external IPs are important, so keep this in mind.
5. Continuous Compliance: Becoming PCI DSS compliant is a big accomplishment, but remember something important – you need to STAY compliant. This means putting in place a number of initiatives relating to continuous compliance. What’s “continuous compliance”? It’s ensuring you assess your daily policies, procedures, and processes – making changes as necessary for ensuring your control environment is functioning as required. Texas Compliance, LLC can assist in setting up all of your continuous compliance mandates. Call and speak with our most senior PCI QSA at 1-888-447-2209, ext. 700 to learn more.
PCI DSS Compliance Experts – Call Us
When it comes to PCI DSS compliance for Texas businesses located in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio – and all other locations – the only name to know is Texas Compliance, LLC. We offer fixed fees, superior service, but most of all, PCI DSS knowledge that few other firms can possess. From readiness assessments to Level 1 onsite audits performed by an actual licensed PCI-QSA, Texas Compliance, LLC has you covered. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) framework can be challenging indeed – we get it. Call and speak with our most senior PCI QSA at 1-888-447-2209, ext. 700 to learn more.